Monday, January 6, 2020

Raymond Cruz Costa Rica Expert - Cara Ocean View

As mentioned in my earlier blog post, I am currently in Costa Rica enjoying myself before I return to Georgia.  However, the longer I am in CR the longer I feel like extanding my vacation. After visiting LaFortuna, it was time to expand my wings and see more of this beautiful country. Lucky for me, my Friend Raymond Cruz the Costa Rica expert volunteered to show me one of the best sites in the country.

I had no idea what was in store for me but he told me that I would get to see a million dollar view.  We left LaFortuna a few days after new years and headed for the mountains.  After a short ride, we started going up the mountain and he told me that we were going to visit the Carara National Park.

For those who do not know, Carara National Park is situated between Amazonian and Mesoamerican habitats, placing it within a transition zone that harbors a unique blend of flora and fauna. It is one of the most popular parks in Costa Rica because it is the closest one to San Jose.

We spend half of the day visiting the park and I was amazed by how many exotic birds we got to see.

Raymond Shows me Carara Mountain Resort Community


During the tour, I told him that the people that live in this area must be the luckiest people in the world.  This is when Raymond told me its time to take a Cruz to the Carara Mountain Resort Community so I can see what its like to live in the area.

In just a few minutes, he took me to this beautiful home in a private community where his friend Doug lives at.  Wow, some people have all of the luck in the world.

We enjoyed a nice dinner on his patio where I got to see a magnificent view of the Pacific Ocean

Is it time to buy Real Estate in Costa Rica?


After the visit with Ray, I am asking myself whether its time to invest in Costa Rica Real Estate and follow my dreams.  However, reality quickly sets in as I know that it is not yet time to pursue this as I have a lot of places I want to visit before I decide to settle down in one country.

12 comments:

  1. I really think this web site https://game79zone.com 바카라사이트 needs much more consideration. I’ll probably come back again to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed... charleston sc zillow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. alaska all inclusive resorts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in the same specialty. Website gave us helpful data to work. Juliana trail Slovenia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. Salt Lake City custom software development

    ReplyDelete
  6. This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… Travel Guide,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. Transport Planning

    ReplyDelete
  8. This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… monterey kayak

    ReplyDelete
  9. This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… passport photos

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just admiring your work and wondering how you managed this blog so well. It’s so remarkable that I can't afford to not go through this valuable information whenever I surf the internet! Travel itineraries

    ReplyDelete
  11. You’ve got some interesting points in this article. I would have never considered any of these if I didn’t come across this. Thanks!. malaga pub crawl

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors. tips for visiting legoland florida

    ReplyDelete